Atlas of Genetics and Cytogenetics in Oncology and Haematology
GAJANAN V. SHERBET
Gajanan.V. Sherbet, MSc,PhD, DSc, FRSC, FRCPath.:
Professor and Member of Faculty, The Institute for Molecular Medicine, Huntington Beach, CA;
Visiting professor University of Newcastle upon Tyne UK
Gajanan Sherbet’s area of expertise is cancer pathology and molecular medicine, specialising in molecular biology of cancer, molecular markers of cancer invasion, and metastasis, cancer genetics, tumour promoter and suppressors genes, growth factor signalling, cell cycle regulation, image cytometry in pathology, and artificial neural networks in cancer research.
He is a member of the editorial boards of many international journals and regularly reviews articles for several journals.
Gajanan Sherbet has published numerous articles in international medical and scientific journals, on metastasis promoter and suppressor genes, growth factors in cancer, prediction of cancer progression and prognosis using artificial neural networks. He is the author of many books on cancer; some are in both conventional and e-book formats.
- Molecular approach to cancer management, Elsevier 2017
- Sherbet GV. Therapeutic Strategies in Cancer Biology and Pathology, Elsevier 2013.
- Sherbet GV. Growth Factors and Their Receptors in Cell Differentiation, Cancer and Cancer Therapy, Elsevier 2011
- Sherbet GV. Genetic recombination in cancer, Academic Press/Elsevier, London.
- Sherbet, G.V. Calcium signalling in cancer, CRC Press, New York and Boca Raton,
- Sherbet, G.V. and Lakshmi MS. The genetics of cancer: Genes associated with cell proliferation, invasion and metastasis, Academic Press, London..
- Sherbet, G.V. The Metastatic spread of cancer: Reflections upon its mechanisms using the malignant glioma model. Macmillan Press Stockton Press; New York,. London.
- Sherbet, G.V. The Biology of tumour malignancy. Academic Press,. London
- Sherbet, G.V. The biophysical characterisation of the cell surface. Academic Press.. London.
- Sherbet GV. (Ed). Molecular and cellular pathology of cancer progression. Transworld Reearch Network., Trivandrum.
- Naguib RNG. and Sherbet G.V. (Eds). Artificial neural networks in cancer diagnosis, prognosis and patient management, CRC Press, New York and Boca Raton.
- Sherbet, G.V. (Ed). Guest editor Retinoids in biology and medicine, Jai Press Inc., Greenwich, Conn.
- Sherbet, G.V. (Ed). Regulation of growth in neoplasia. S. Karger A.G., Basel & New York.
- Sherbet, G.V. (Ed). Neoplasia and cell differentiation. S. Karger A.G., Basel & New York.
Home Genes Leukemias Solid Tumours Cancer-Prone Deep Insight Case reports Journals Portal Teaching
X Y 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 NA